This manual contains step-by-step information on how to download and install MATLAB software.
Step I. Download the key activating the licence
- Log into the panel: www.zut.edu.pl/ZutKonto
- Click "Software”
Step II. Download the installation file
- Before downloading the file you need to create your own account in the software producer's system. This account must be associated with an e-mail address in the zut.edu.pl domain. (If you already have such an account in the producer's system - skip this step). To do this, connect to mathworks.com/account and click "Create Account”. Then in the "Email Address" field enter your email address that you have at WPUT, fill in the remaining fields and click the "Create” button. The system will verify your email address. To finish creating your account, read the email that will come to your mailbox at WPUT and click there on the appropriate link included in the letter sent from the MathWorks system.
- After creating your account, log into the producer's system, click your profile name located in the upper right corner of the screen and select Associate License.
- Enter the activation key obtained in Step I.
- Click "Download your products now” or got to: mathworks.com/downloads
- Click "download” for the current version.
- Select the respective system platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) and download the installation file.
Step III. Installation and activation
- Run the installation file.
- Select the option "Log in with a MathWorks Account” and follow the guidelines.
- When asked by the installer, select Academic – Total Headcount licence marked with Campus label for WPUTemployees or Student label for WPUT students.
- In the next step, slect the modules (toolboxes) and install them.
- Once the selected modules have been downloaded and installed, choose the option Activate MATLAB and click Next.
- When the installer asks you to provide the user name, verify the correctness of the name displayed.
- The activation process will continue until it is completed, which will be confirmed with an appropriate message.